- School Based is a program of the Family Guidance Center of Warren County and hosted by the Warren Hills Regional School District. Due to our program not being run or staffed by the school district, a consent form provided to students must be signed, by a parent/guardian, and returned in order to take part in any of our activities. This includes our lunchtime and after school recreation.
- Once a consent form is signed and returned, your student may take part in any activities and services that are offered.
- Parents/guardians have the option to decline certain services by putting it in writing on our consent form.
- All services and activities are optional. Once a consent form is signed and returned it is NOT mandatory for your child to take part in any service provided by our program.
- School Based’s after school recreation is a drop-in program. This means students do not have to attend every day nor make us aware that they do not plan on attending a certain day. (Although we do enjoy seeing them daily.)
- Our program offers monthly after-hours activities and trips. These activities will require a separate permission slip. Spots will be limited and granted on a first come, first serve basis when transportation to and from an activity is being provided by School Based.
If you have questions, comments or concerns please contact us at (908)689-0750 x2060.